ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A KITTEN?
If so, the Exotic Cat Society Kitten Register may be able to help.
The aim of the Kitten Register is to enable prospective buyers to locate Exotic kittens currently available and is run by our National Co-ordinator.
The Kitten Register operates as follows:
- When the National Co-ordinator receives an enquiry they pass on their list of kittens to prospective buyers.
- The National Co-ordinator keeps the list of kittens for approximately six weeks, then it is checked to see if kittens are still available. New kittens are being added all the time.
- Enquiries often come direct to the National Co-ordinator via the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy (G.C.C.F.). In this case the Co-ordinator gives out details of kittens as requested.
Our National Co-ordinator is Nora Gardner
Telephone number: 01992 471747
SO, YOU WANT A KITTEN?
Are you a club member or simply a member of the public trying to locate a kitten?
Then please read the section below.
Please get in touch with our National Co-ordinator (details above) who will be able to tell you if there are kittens available in your area, and, if so, give you the relevant contact details.
- Exotics are bred in both shorthairs and longhairs, and new kittens are being added all the time.
- We have members all around the country and abroad too.
- If you are looking for a specific colour kitten you may have to travel further a field. Your National Co-ordinator should be able to put you in touch with a breeder who breeds the colour you want. There are numerous colour combinations available and you may have to wait for a specific colour/coat pattern.
- This is not a list of ‘approved’ breeders. It is simply a list of breeders who are all members of the Club. It is up to you to decide if you are happy to buy from an individual breeder.
INFORMATION FOR BREEDERS
- If you have kittens for sale contact the National Co-ordinator. They will pass on your details to any potential buyers as and when relevant enquiries come in.
- Prospective buyers are not vetted in any way by the Kitten Register - it is up to you to do your own checks and to decide if your happy to sell a kitten to a prospective buyer.
- Kittens stay on the list for six weeks. If they are still available after this time let us know and we will keep them on the list.